View from our room at sunset of Goreme, cappadocia...

A dream tree, where you write your wish and post it for the gods...

Inside a cave monastery,

If you asked Asa what his favorite things about Cappadocia were, he'd say "kitties and sugarcubes"

In a two-thousand year old cave city, seven stories underground...

Hiking in Ilhara valley, along a river in a beautiful gorge...

a temple complex built into rock...


Let's go for a walk in a snowstorm!

suddenly sunny while walking in a snowstorm?

...and then snowy again.

At the end of the canyon we hiked, there was a cool cave...Asa looked for a bear.

Kara wins at chess!

one of the many valleys we hiked

Breakfast at the Kelebek guest house...
I can't even keep track of where you've been! Could there be a map feature added?
ReplyDeleteWe miss you guys too - time to figure out this summer vacation thing. Lots of love from all of us to all of you.
I've been trying to follow on Google Maps, but I'd love if you'd post maps with your routes, too. More information to follow my dear friends, please.
ReplyDelete