So last week we went on the school ski trip to Gudauri...above treeline, "four star" hotel (do they go to ten stars here?) and 45 secondary school kids. Some (ok two) clearly came to party and others came to ski, but Kara and I went to ride. Big props to mom and dad for sending us the snowboards, they were key. Here's the trip in pictures, maybe Kara will write some words to go with...
Don't fall backwards, it's a LONG drop...
which way down? where's the lift? ummm, is that the lodge all the way down there?
Kara carving. Yes it really is this pretty.
"If you go that way, you end up in Russia. Stay to the right."
I wonder why there are no tracks there...stay left.
3 chaperones, 3300 meters. (Tim Kercher, Eli and Kara hiding under helmets and mask...)
Eli and Kara pause before yet another powder run!
Eli and Tim, making sure all the kiddies have their ski pants in the lodge. It's Georgia, so the lifts don't open till 10...
Wow, that's amazing! I really have to some visit you guys. Every time you post pictures, I'm jealous.
ReplyDeleteRock on with your snowboarding selves! So jealous am I.
ReplyDelete